Arena 1.5:Wiki login and logout
Log in and log out
Certain features of Arena help wiki are only accessible when you are logged in to the Arena help wiki. This login is not the same as your Arena user account login. For example, administration articles are only available to logged in Arena administrators.
You may only log in if you have an Arena help wiki user account. To create an Arena help wiki user account contact your Arena administrator.
- Keep your login details secure. Make sure that nobody can see your password or password as you enter it.
- Use your web browser to navigate to any unprotected Arena help wiki page.
- Locate the Login link at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click Log in. The Log in panel will open.
- In 'Username' type your user name.
- In 'Password' type your password.
- Tick Remember my login on this computer if you would like your web browser to fill in your username and password in future for this account. we recommend that you un-tick this options if you are using a shared computer.
- Click Log in.
- If the log in is successful, the Login link will disappear, and the Logout link will appear.
- If the log in is unsuccessful, the Log in panel fields will clear, so you may attempt to log in again. The Log in panel fields also clear as a security measure, so that if you leave Arena at this point, your login details remain secure.
If you are logging in at a shared computer, do not allow the web browser to store your user name and password. When entering your username and password, if the web browser offers to store the information, you should decline.
If your user name and password are stored in the web browser of a shared computer, you should change your password as soon as possible.
- When you have finished using Arena help wiki, make sure you log out. This prevents anyone else from using your Arena help wiki account.
Log out manually
You may only log out in if you are currently logged in. To log in see above.
- Locate the Log out link near the top of the screen.
- Click Log out.
- If the log out is successful, the Log out link will disappear and the Log in link will appear.
Log out automatically
Arena help wiki will log out an account after a predefined number of minutes of inactivity (usually set between 15-60 minutes). This secures your account in case you leave the computer without logging out of your account.
- When you have finished using Arena help wiki, always log out manually. Do not leave your account logged in, as it may be used by someone else before Arena help wiki has logged you out automatically.